Pages

Translate Blog

Thursday, March 18, 2010

Pathetic...

Yeah, it has been a really long time since I posted. But don't fret. I'm staying up late tonight and getting less sleep for those of you who find my words amusing enough to keep coming back. (In other words, I'm going to work on the next blog entry). Pictures are on the way: of the school I work at, of the town, of my house, of funny things, etc. Ramblings including musings, happenings, comings-and-goings, adventures and more are all on their way as well.

It's just that stuff (things to write about) keeps piling up, and the feeling of starting to work on an entry is equivalent to feeling like I have to summit a mountain. But--little by little.

Something will be up in a few days. Bare with me people. Much love.

No comments:

Post a Comment